Multi-Rail RH system is designed for heavy duty applications. When more than 6 tons clamping force is required or only M16 bolts can be used for installation, then our RH system can be considered instead of RM.
Compared to a traditional machine vise, the Multi-Rail RH system offers the following benefits:
- Using the components of the system, even the most challenging workpiece types can be machined.
- All sides of a workpiece can be machined with two setups
- Multiple workpieces can be clamped simultaneously
- The workpiece is safely fixed under all conditions
- It is also possible to clamp very large workpieces
Generally, all functions that are available in Multi-Rail RM are also availabele in Multi-Rail RH.
Compared to similar systems on the market, the OK-VISE Multi-Rail RH base is the most stable due to its steep serration profile. It has been designed for F-series clamp modules.
The pitch of the serration is 2,5 mm, and the size of the RM profile is 60 X 60 mm.
The accuracy from every serration to the first positioning hole is ± 0.02 mm.