Grid Fixturing System is one of the generic purpose fixturing systems from OK-VISE.
This family is optimized to be used on grid platform, which is the most common platform type for generic purpose fixturing.
The main principle is to clamp 1 or 2 workpieces against stoppers, that can be fixed or adjustable. By choosing enough adjustment reserve in the clamp and stop modules, all sizes of work pieces can be clamped.
- Adaptable to the grid platforms manufactured by the leading workholding producers.
- Even workpieces with very complex form can be clamped.
- Low design: most of the modules are 25 mm high
- Moist modules have integrated parallels, making them optimal for clamping complex workpiece forms like plates.
- Optimal when used on grid platform with 50x50 or 25x50 mm matrix.
There are several types of base units, where type 3 can be installed on a grid platform in more angles than only 0 or 90 degrees.