Multi-Rail RM System
Multi-Rail is the best selling generic purpose workholding system from OK-VISE. Compared to a traditional machine vise, the Multi-Rail system offers the following benefits:
- By deploying various system components even the most challenging workpiece types can be machined
- All sides of a workpiece can be machined with two setups
- Multiple workpieces can be clamped on the same area
- The workpiece is always safely fixtured
- Oversized workpieces can also be safely fastened
To enable an easy start with OK-VISE components, we have put together Fixture sets.
Just like in all Fixturing Concept systems, Multi-Rail RM sets are built using some of the basic modules:
- Clamp modules (RMC-)
- Stop modules (RMS-)
- Side guides (SMG-)
- Parallels and riser blocks (RMP-)
Multi-Rail RM is a perfect basic fixturing system for any machining center.
For heavy-duty installations, we recommend to use the Multi-Rail RH System.