The Combo-Rail is a unique patent-pending design from OK-VISE. Various operating modes are available.
- The most fascinating operating mode of the Combo-Rail, where fixture adjusts to the position of the workpiece.
- Floating mode is often used for clamping of workpieces with inaccurate dimensions such as castings, forgings or flame-cut workpieces.
- Floating mode installation, therefore, normally needs positioning by the means, such as two Multi-Rail units, positioning pins, positioning by a robot etc.
- The jaws move synchronously. Position of the centre line of a workpiece remains in the same place even if the external dimensions of workpieces change.
Machine vise mode
- In this mode, one jaw is fixed to the base. That radically improves ergonomics in vertical machining centres compared to the traditional vises.